Work With Us
The Jerde Partnership is a creative design and planning firm. We develop innovative solutions for projects all around the world. Projects include mixed-use commercial centers, entertainment retail, resorts and hotels, urban regeneration plans, strategic master plans, and landmark public attractions. We are always interested in creative designers or planners to provide the support necessary to execute the firm's distinct and compelling design solutions.
Our international firm is located in the heart of Venice Beach, California, directly on the famous Venice Boardwalk, and in an open studio, collaborative environment full of energy and diverse group of talented team members.
Jerde continually seeks highly qualified, creative individuals with a passion in placemaking.
For career inquiries, please contact us at: HR@jerde.com with your resume and work samples included as a link or attachment under 10MB.
Current available positions include:
Requirement: Bachelor of Architecture
Duties: Under supervision of licensed architect, will work with project teams from Concept Design through Design Development stages. Participate in developing design concepts, focusing on 3D modeling.
Specific tasks include:
- Execute alternative design concepts through two dimensional drawings, three dimensional parametric models and three dimensional physical models under the direction of a design principal, using Revit, AutoCad, 3DMax, Rhino and Illustrator software.
- Prepare design documents that meet project requirements and office standards, applying basic building code and life safety requirements.
- Organize and prepare design presentations.
- Participate in design presentations.
- Communicate with clients.
- Format AutoCad and Illustrator files for operation on a Universal X660 laser cutter; format 3D parametric files into STL or VRML files for operation on a Z Printer 450 or 650 3D printer; operate laser cutting and 3D modeling equipment.
- May coordinate work with consultants.